No person is same the next second and so is you. Expectation causes disappointment. Acceptance is the only cure

Thursday, September 3, 2015

I too have a dream

I have a dream, that we are a superpower
I have a dream, that we are a corruption free state
I have a dream, that we are a self-sufficient state
I have a dream, that we are a completely literate
I have a dream, that we preserve our natural resources

I have a dream, that our education system is world class
I have a dream, that our healthcare is next to none
I have a dream, that our politicians are scholars
I have a dream, that our athletes finish top in Olympics
I have a dream, that our football team qualified for World Cup

I have a dream, that people are rational
I have a dream, that people respect rules
I have a dream, that people respect lives
I have a dream, that people are not crazy of the west
I have a dream, that people believe in being Indian

I have a dream, that I'm an Economist
I have a dream, that I'm not an angry man
I have a dream, that I'm devoid of disorders
I have a dream, that I'm never wrong
I have a dream, that I'm ..........

I too have a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment