No person is same the next second and so is you. Expectation causes disappointment. Acceptance is the only cure

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A perfect dilemma

Now there are two roads in front of me, one road obviously has better visibility and the other one does not have the same visibility, but there are a lot of precedents for me to rely on and take that road. But the problem with me choosing the road that is travelled by many is that, this direction is not that which is so natural to me. In fact, I have not really landed at this place. It was an overwhelming force which has suggested me this path, and it has driven me to this road. There may be arguments that this overwhelming force is that which makes this road special. Whatever, I have always put my mind ahead of my heart to decide upon. Though the inclination and attraction was initially there, on a consistent application of my mind, well, I will have to assert that the road in which I can see the distance seems to be my logical partner.

Now, what is that application of mind I am talking about which has given me the direction more akin to me? First, as I always have been talking about and surely on hindsight, my sibling has denied me the liberty to do so. Second, the way I have conducted myself, consciously though, always puts me in a position wherein reacting normally as every human would mean strange for people around me. After all, people around you do make what you are than what you decide for yourself.

And, what if I go through with the heart over mind. I will be in a position where my identity is lost. I will be tortured by my own thoughts about being irrational. I will tend more towards heart sayings than mind sayings. I will be in love and lost. My heart may get attracted to whatever it likes in the future and at that point in time will be difficult for my mind to take charge. Thats the way life should be and will be greener and with loads of fun and surprises. Though would like to indulge myself and experience the heart fact, my successful route thus far has been through my mind.

1 comment:

  1. One of the worst writings ever. Sorry to say. But you are definitely against the law of nature and also its high time you pay for your indigenous thoughts.
    Never can mind prevail over your heart cause, mind knows this world, heart knows the universe and even more

    ReplyDelete