No person is same the next second and so is you. Expectation causes disappointment. Acceptance is the only cure

Monday, May 20, 2013

The look of a Girl and the change thereafter

All along I have always considered myself average looking person. I'm not fair. I'm not well built, in fact awkwardly built. I'm not attractive. I don't dress the "yo yo" kind. I'm definitely not romantic. I don't have a great voice. I don't have a great face. With all these inhibitions about myself, you can definitely guess the way I thought Girls would think of me. Briefly in my life in the past, I was told that I had some attractive features in me but I had to believe that was mostly to do with the persona in me and not on me. All the complexion I had dumped upon myself, manifested itself in a manner that I don't respect Girls as just Girls. To be more precise it cannot be called as respect. It can be said that I didn't pay attention to Girls as Girls. Also I didn't want attention of girls. I was reluctant to say the least. While that may not be true in my earlier years of adolescence, later, when I was matured enough, I did develop into such personality. I was conscious of protecting this image of mine. I began respecting Girls (the real respect and not the attention thing). I was not attracted to the fancies of Girls. I had a friend who would help me in maintaining that respect. She ensured that I had respect for women and thereby I would command respect of women.

But why am I whisking about girls, that too of the past? As I was slowly getting out of my own shackles, my friends' wedding came in as a surprise. I was and am taking help of my sisters to be more likable, presentable, caring and what not. I had reached a point in life, where I realised respect alone doesn't matter for women. There is something more to it. There is definitely some romance to it.

Also there is surely a psychological boost when a girl looks at you. Ahhh, I have come to the point. Yes at my friends' wedding, there was one particular girl looking at me. Though initially my friends guided me that this girl was looking at me, as time went by, I myself had that "awwwww" moment of her seeing me. She was just beautiful. She had powerful eyes and beautiful hair. That's more than enough for me in a women. Didn't that sound great with all the preamble I have given? It was definitely an inexplicable feeling for me. I should say that moment had changed my body language, my attitude. But due the character that I had developed over the period and the occasion being my friends' wedding, didn't allow me to proceed further. I don't know her name. I don't know what she does. I don't know if she's interested. I don't know if I ever want to meet her again, know her name, know about her, know if she is interested. All I can say is that look of the Girl has changed my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment